Monday, February 3, 2014

Vogue UK March 2014 Cover

I knew it was only a matter of time before this came out! Daria covers the March 2014 issue of Vogue UK photographed by Mario Testino. It's her second time covering the British version of Vogue in less than a year (her last was in September 2013) and her fifth cover for the magazine overall!

Vogue UK March 2014
Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino


Daria also has two editorials inside (!!), "Rainbow Babes" by Mario Testino and "Cause Célèbre" by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. Kate Moss styled the latter and it is her debut as fashion editor for the magazine, so this whole issue is a bit of a ... cause célèbre for lack of better words. I'm glad Mossie picked Daria to be in this issue (model friends are the best kind of friends) and judging by the previews below I'm much more excited for Kate's editorial than I am for the cover shoot. Its a shame they had to style Daria in yet another bohemian look for the cover. I don't know what this boycott against eye makeup is, but this styling is seriously getting old. I'll hold my thoughts for the editorial until I see it but the cover is definitely not a favourite.


 
[1-2] Cause Célèbre by Mert & Marcus, [3] Rainbow Babes by Mario Testino

source: vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment