Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Lost Interview

Stranger things have happened on this site but I think this post is one of the more stranger ones ... I'm not quite sure what I'm showing you guys but I can do a little guesswork as to where these photos are from. A random Google search led me to these unseen pictures and interview. It looks like a Hello! magazine article, probably from the UK edition, and being that Daria is 24 in this article this goes way back to 2006-07. I can't get the exact date on the issue though and any information on the photographer is scant, so I'm not sure when the photos are taken.

Aside from the recent article in Vogue UK this is one of Daria's most forthcoming interviews to date, so I'm really surprised its taken this long to pop up! She talks about working on the Fall 2006 Chanel campaign, touches on Josh Hartnett, her fear of snakes and most interestingly ...


There's been a lot of Irish in this blog recently hasn't there!? It's just a happy coincidence that I found the interview at this time. I had a laugh knowing Daria would go on to find herself an Irish carpenter to shack up with, six years down the road!

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a great find! crazy thinking about how much is still undiscovered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Agreed, especially with her earlier modeling days in Canada ... I'm sure they'll keep popping up :)

      Delete