Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes

Daria can add another Lancome campaign to her 2011 year. She one of the three faces, along with Arlenis Sosa and Eletrra Wiedemann, for a new version of Lancomes Hypnose mascara - Doll Eyes. If vapid and beautiful, albeit slightly creepy, dolls was the look Lancome was going for then they really nailed it. Thanks to francy_italy at tFS for the heads up!


I used to really dislike Lancome ads in the past for their overly eager photoshop but I've grown to really like and look forward to their campaigns. Its not every model that has a beauty contract for over five years and Daria has done a great job as a spokesperson. I'm not biased (no really!) but Daria stands out in this campaign.


Behind the Scenes of Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes

Its also great that this came out today because I was just about to post on some site news! I completely revamped the Lancome page and Daria's entire work with Lancome is now added and archived to the site! Just browse through the years for behind the scenes pictures, commericals and campaigns. I'm really glad that a big portion of the site is now finished, but if you find any trouble or have a picture that is not up there then please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment