Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Double Entendre

As if the cover of Elle Quebec wasn't enough, Daria will be all across Canadian newstands this fall as she covers the September issue of Elle Canada as well!

This cover is just as pretty as the Elle Quebec one, if not prettier. Daria has a ten page editorial inside, photographed by Raphael Mazzucco, and an interview as well. I do wish the photographers team had continued the colours and girlier styling to the inside editorial though.
I feel that the grunge-rock look has been played out much to much in magazines lately so it was kind of disheartening to see the same old styling with such a dynamic model. But when you're gifted with such a beautiful shot as the closeup below then there isn't much to complain about!

For reference both the Elle Quebec and Canada issues have the same pictures albeit different quotes. I'll be sure to translate the French article when I get a copy in my hands!

"I think that the Elle Quebec team and I worked really well together today. They often asked me for my point of view. It was super flattering. I could bring my own grunge touches to the photo shoot"

source: zinio.com via neverdrinkagain at tFS

No comments:

Post a Comment