Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Prada Perfume

I'm procrastinating, and should really be working right now but ... I had to post these images I recently came across! Back when Daria was having her new girl moment (2005) she landed a Prada campaign, the holy grail of modeling. Not only was it Prada, but it was a perfume campaign as well, that produced one of my favourite fashion advertisements.

Daria reciting Thunder Perfect Mind while walking through various sites in Berlin is still memorable today, and I loved the austere and authentic elements of the video. What I love even more are these portraits taken by Briggite Lacombe, a photographer who documented the making of the Prada commercial. Enjoy!



























2 comments:

  1. berlin new year's eve party was amazing! i have great memories of city =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Berlin!

    ReplyDelete