Friday, November 21, 2008

The Pirelli Calendar 2009

It is finally here! The Pirelli calendar and all of the images are ready to be seen, but not shared - stupid copyright!

Behind the scenes of the 2009 Pirelli Calendar
I've seen some of Peter Beard's work before - he's actually known for using his own blood in some of his images.

The shots in this calendar are very beautiful, some quite odd in the bunch, but for the most part I think it is quite impressive. In all of these I'd have to say Malgosia Bela and Daria (of course) are my two favourite girls. They both have a rugged beauty to them that perfectly suits Beard's aesthetic. I'd have to say that February and the first image for March are my favourite shots of Daria.



The images aren't allowed to be posted on this blog because of copyright laws, but you can visit the Pirelli website to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment