Saturday, June 28, 2008

F/W 2008 Campaign Update : Isabel Marant + Jean Paul Gaultier

It's a busy news day for Daria fans as we have previews of not one but two of Daria's campaigns for this fall season. Up until now we'd only seen Daria's ads for Dior but her Fall 2008 campaign count is up to three, with new ads from Isabel Marant and Jean Paul Gaultier.

I'm a big fan of the Marant brand and my admiration extends to their campaigns and artistic licence. That's why it's no surprise that I love this campaign with Daria. I'm not quite as fond of the JPG ads but I do like their likeness to Richard Avedon's work for Versace. I'll have to see them in HQ to decide. Thanks debora25 for the snaps!


source : Isabel Marant scan by deiselmax at tFS, JPG snaps by debora25 at tFS

1 comment:

  1. i dont like the jean paul gaultier ads much either. they remind me way too much of the 80ties and all af that excess in the era. theyre pretty wierd... but the isabel marant campaign is GORGEOUS. daria looks so beautiful and at ease

    ReplyDelete