Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vogue US April 2008: The Shape Issue: "Free Fall"

Well here it is. The Shape Issue, Anna Wintour's take on all sizes with athletes and supermodels (and her love for Caroline Trentini :rolleyes:) Content wise - one of the best issues I've every seen. Daria editorial wise - not one of the best editorials I've ever seen. Sure... she's stunning. But that's about it.
It's not the greatest art direction and easily forgettable. I however, I do find it very funny. Seeing Shaun White off of snow and his skate board, posing next to Daria in a woman's fashion magazine makes me giggle. And oh that hair! (scans thanks to Faith Akiyama at tFS)

3 comments:

  1. lol thats it :(
    she only had a few pictures in a big feature of athletes and models

    ReplyDelete
  2. booo! love the outfit in the second one :)

    ReplyDelete